Welcome to Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur
Strategically located on the fringes of the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur City Centre, along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, this street was affectionately known as Batu Road, famed for its cobbled side streets of “Little India” hawking colourful silk saris, ornaments, masses of carpets, textiles, centuries old kopi tiam (coffee shops) and varieties of local
hawker fares. A short distance away is Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and some of the main tourist belts.
The Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur offers easy access to the city’s hottest spots. Leisure and business travelers will find the modest accommodations well-designed for their comfort and convenience.
Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur Offers :
Dining & Entertainment
Terrace offering local and western cuisines
Café Express serving express meals and beverages
In-room dining between 07:00hrs to 23:00hrs
Other Guest Services
- Fully equipped Business Center
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 - hours reception & security service
- Laundry & valet
- Luggage services
- Currency Exchange
- Medical assistance
- Limousine & taxi rental, tours & sightseeing
Area Information :
Right beside some of the best heritage sites of Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur is within easy access to commercial, tourist, business, and entertainment districts. It is a mere 20-minute drive to bustling Petaling Street (Chinatown), Lake Gardens, Butterfly Park, the King’s Palace and one of Asia’s largest and preferred shopping mall – Megamall at Mid Valley City.
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Distance 70 km
- From Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station (ERL) Distance 5 km
- From Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Distance 3.5 km
- From Intercity Express Bus Station Distance 3.5 km
- From Main Railway Station Distance 3.5 km
- From Putra World Trade Centre Distance 1 km
Nearby Attractions :
- Strategic location along Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Close to government offices, financial Institutions and commercial districts. Part of the vibrant precinct of Little India, numerous textile, carpets and other retail shops and a good stroll to the Sogo Shopping Mall
- Instant access to the city mono rail, immediate connections to the Express Rail between KL Sentral and KLIA
- Convenient interchange stations to the city’s two other inter district light rails and interstate railway
- 10 minutes walk to Putra World Trade Centre, 10 minutes by car to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- 65 kilometres or 28 minutes ride by Express Rail between KLIA and KL Sentral