Hotel Maya is your ‘boutique urban resort’ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You can experience the newly refurbished 5-star hotel featuring spacious rooms, spa, trendy food & beverage outlets, and many handy facilities adding on to the total experience of Hotel Maya.
With its resort-type environment, Hotel Maya sets a new benchmark for a unique yet pleasant experience: When you enter the Hotel Maya, your senses are truly transported to exotic realms!
Located in the hub of the business and commercial districts adjacent to Kuala Lumpur’s famous Petronas Twin Towers, Hotel Maya is an epitome of class with a twist of nature. The stylish interior of the hotel is finished with bamboo panelling, a pathway over the flowing water and elegant furnishings create an ambience that is both contemporary and compelling.
Our name is derived from the word Maya, a familiar citation in the Malaysian language meaning ‘illusion’ or ‘dream’ which harmoniously embody class, inspiration and vision. Our logo was conceptualised from elements of nature. Bronze dominates to represent this noble metal, whilst the blue curve on the ‘y’ indicates the water element. Both simultaneously signify nature to depict our boutique urban resort concept.
- Concierge services : For your convenience, the Concierge can arrange for airport transfers, airline confirmations, shopping & tourist information, limousine & car hire, mail, messages, laundry & valet service, and foreign currency exchange.
- 24 hour Business Centre : The Business Centre provides a comprehensive range of business services, individual workstations and extensive secretarial services such as photocopying, printing, scanning, typing services and much more.
- Pool : Revitalise at the invigorating heated hydrotherapy pool which boasts toning properties for the whole body
- Spa : Rejuvenate your senses at our luxurious spa showcasing a variety of holistic treatments
- Anggun Spa
- Hydrotheraphy Pool & Gymnasium
Located on Level 2, the stunning ballroom of Hotel Maya can accommodate 250 persons for banquets and 350 persons for a cocktail reception. A range of contemporary lighting, efficient telecommunication, presentation and state of the art conference equipment supports the clean and sleek concept of the ballroom.
- Sky Lounge Video Experience
- Themed Parties
RESTAURANTS & DINING OUTLET
Dining at Hotel Maya is designed to enhance your culinary senses. You can experience a range of local and international cuisines at our specially formulated restaurants, in designer ambience.
Still Waters - Still Waters provides a contemporary dining experience with strong Japanese presence known as ‘Sosaku’ cuisine, which means creative cooking. Exotic Japanese cuisine is fused with European and Asian flavours in over 50 dishes featured in this exciting, unorthodox and unique menu.
- Ramah Tamah is a bright, yet cheerful deli. It combines a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with an exquisitely simple menu. This restaurant is the ideal place for a calm, relaxing drink, complemented with a beautiful selection of cakes, savouries and sandwiches.
Lobby Lounge - Catch Ross & Clair ... live at the Lobby Lounge!
Hotel Maya’s Lobby Lounge is a truly original and exciting new concept in live entertainment and dining.This restaurant is a sophisticated new venue patterned to stimulate the senses with quality live music from the piano and string quartet complemented with a wide selection of drinks and gourmet snacks.
- Welcome to an opulent wine and cigar lounge in an enclosed marble structure!
The Lounge houses a library, a DVD collection, and adjoins a spacious balcony boasting a dramatic view of the Kuala Lumpur city’s skyline.